Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Direction

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

As you may have noticed as of late, my blog has been taking a new direction. I've been more focused on my schooling, rather than my rants and raves about customers and management at Save-On. This could be the result of one of two things, or a combination of both:

1: It could be because we have some awesome managers right now (with the exception of one); my direct supervisor being my all time favourite, so I'm not as irritable at work anymore

OR

2: It could be because I'm so close to the end of my post-secondary education and can actually see myself as a teacher now, rather than a guy working at Save On to pay for school, making me indifferent to anything that happens at work.


Either way, I find it much more soothing (and rewarding) to share my experiences and reflections on teaching and learning, so I think that will be the focus of this blog from here on.

But do not be alarmed! There will still be rants about various hot topics related to education! Whether it be a rant about the Provincial government's "Dedication and response to the needs of Education", or a hot topic discussed in class, I can always find something to throw my hands up in the air and rant about for your reading entertainment.

So, for those of you reading this blog for the first time, enjoy some of my horror stories from work. For those of you already familiar with this blog, I hope you enjoy my thoughts and comments on becoming a teacher. Feel free to leave a thought or comment, and for my teacher friends, feel free to share similar experiences.

Until next time,

AR

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

super excited! I just started my teaching program :)Can't wait to hear about yours!

Wednesday, 29 September, 2010  
Blogger Rosser said...

Sweet! I didn't know you were entering into an Teaching program! How long is your program over there?

Wednesday, 29 September, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home