Thursday, April 05, 2007

ICBC (Insurance Corporation of British Columbia)

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

You know what I never understood? How ICBC justifies some of their stupid rules!!! For Example, when it comes to the new stupid licensing rules, do they really think that just making someone keep a little green "N" on their car for 2 years before they are allowed to drive with more than one passenger is going to make them a better driver??? NOOOOO!!! Do they think that once you get your blue license, and get rid of your green one you'll be a better Driver??? I know SEVERAL people with their class 5s who are awful drivers, and I know SEVERAL people with their class 7s (N's) who are excellent drivers!!! ICBC is just another stupid government corporation designed to "make an ass out of me, while they get richer!"

Also, when it comes to insurance rates, my friends at Barats & Berera ( http://www.baratsandbereta.com/videos.html ) say it best: "when I turn 25 my rates get lowered... so do you need my address?... Oh just [postal] code? So will it come to me as a present?"
"What will come to you as a present?"
"The driving talent that you are sending to me in the mail?"

GEEZE once again ICBC is a pile garbage that is just there to "Make [asses] out of [us] while they get richer!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtEp5yc-g3A


Once again, thank you for your attention and have a pleasant Easter weekend everyone!

cheers

Andrew

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

That was an interesting video...glad you're blogging again! Your rants are funny, Rosser.

Thursday, 05 April, 2007  
Blogger Evan Ramsay said...

man rosser i havent heard much from anyone, i miss you guys... ITS WITHDRAWAL!!! i like how you got a blog. im totally reading it from now on....



AWESOME!

Thursday, 05 April, 2007  
Blogger Myrica said...

Awesome rant dude, the movie was great. Keep up the ranting, it makes my day :)

Friday, 06 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home