Saturday, November 18, 2006

Down Isle 13....

Hey folks,

I'm back due to popular demand A.K.A. Adam commenting how infrequently I update ;) What to say what to say? Oh! I know!!! So tonight at work (Friday, November 17) I'm running along doing my merry little job, when all of a sudden out of no where this guy jumps out from an isle and ask "Excuse me sir, where do you keep your air filters?"
"Air filters?" I ask,
and he responds "you know, they type for you car"! The type you have for your car?!! DO WE LOOK LIKE AN AUTOMOTIVE STORE? So I tell this gentleman (he wasn't' really rude up to this point) that we don't actually sell car accessories except air fresheners, oil and windshield fluid. He then says "That's it? No Air Filters?" So I tell him "I'm sorry sir, we only have limited items because we are not an automotive store, we're a grocery store."
And then the idiot goes to say "Well Wal-Mart sells air filters".... Wal-Mart sell air filters hey? WELL THEN WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID YOU COME HERE???? WALMART IS JUST UP THE STREET! WHY NOT JUST GO THERE WHERE YOU KNOW THEY HAVE THEM!!!! Geeze!!! So anyways, this guy leaves, and kind of acts all mopey like I ruined his day by telling him that we don't sell air filters. From now on, when a customer comes in asking for a totally stupid item I'm just going to tell them that it's down Isle 13 down with all the other stuff we don't carry (for those of you who don't know, this is funny because at Save-On-Foods [My story at least] they do not have Isle 13's, it jumps straight from 12 to 14) .

Another funny thing was tonight, one of my co-workers answers the phone, and kind of starts laughing to himself, then he come up to me and says "Hey Andrew, I've totally had one of those random experience you have all the time now!". Apparently the guy on the phone asks my friend if he knows what kind of material we wrap our milk in, in the warehouse! Apparently the guy on the phone starts explaining all these different types of materials, and every time my coworker said he didn't know the guy goes off explaining a different feature. My co-worker has learnt from the best (Me), instead of taking the time to find out what kind of material it is, he just passed the call along to a manager! Now that was smart thinking!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy these newest adventures from the grocery store, and I will definitely try and update a little more often. Have a great night folks.

Cheers

-Andrew-

1 Comments:

Blogger Myrica said...

Gotta love the stupidity of people. I am going to share some of my favorite stupid customer questions and comments on my blog, you should come and check it out, and we can compare. Although we know mine are better :P
Sorry, I missed it, where did you say the air filters were???
myrica

Sunday, 19 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home