Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!



Well, I had to work tonight on halloween, but you know what? It was not that bad!! That's right folks, a somewhat decent day at the ol' Slave factory! Aside from the fact there were stupid people coming in around 6, and 7pm saying "Where's all the candy?... What do you mean you're all out? Where did it all go?" Um... It's at the people's houses who did their shopping ahead of time!!! Idiot. I dressed up like the second greatest man in the world..... For those of you who know me, this shouldn't be too hard to figure out. That's right... Mr. Johnny Cash! I even brought my guitar and the folks at work loved it. I even got paged over the intercom "Johnny to till # 3 please". Yup it was an over all great day. I hope you folks had a great halloween as well

Cheers

-Andrew-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home