Monday, April 02, 2007

Facebook

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

It's time for another update! So everyone has been emailing me, and telling me to hop on board with this whole facebook deal! I must confess at first I thought it was spam mail because of the pre-generated message that comes with the invite "Andrew, Your friend (Insert Name Here) has added you! Will you accept?" So I usually just deleted those messages. Sorry guys.

The other day when I was browsing one of my favourite comedy websites (www.baratsandbereta.com), I found this hilarious link relating to facebook.

http://view.break.com/150756

Enjoy!

Have a pleasant Easter weekend!

Cheers

Andrew

2 Comments:

Blogger Myrica said...

Dude that was awesome :P

Tuesday, 03 April, 2007  
Blogger Jane said...

That was quite the skit on Facebook. :) Does that mean you have an account??

Tuesday, 03 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home