Thursday, November 30, 2006

Who else would I be?

So I took Adam's test and here are the results, can I get a drum Roll Please?


"You are Johnny Cash. You are a true immortal, fit to wrestle with the devil himself in the afterlife, but alas, you are more suited to life on the stage than life in the shadows. Rock on, Man in Black"

So it's official, I am Johnny Cash! :) Never doubted it for a second! Now all I need to do is find Marshal (My bass player) and Luther Perkins (My Lead guitarists) and I'll be set!

Look out Folsom Prison 'cause Johnny Cash is back!!!!

Awesome quiz Adam :)

Cheers

-Andrew-

4 Comments:

Blogger Myrica said...

Was there ever any doubt??? I think not!!!!

Friday, 01 December, 2006  
Blogger Adam Ethier said...

Whos the person that never updates now :P:P:P. ha my name has been cleared.

Thursday, 04 January, 2007  
Blogger Jane said...

Alright, mr. rosser, you can update now. You -must- have had some adventures since Nov. 30! I meant, there's at least Christmas!

Wednesday, 10 January, 2007  
Blogger Adam Ethier said...

ross. I have come to inform you that I would like to read another post before I come home this month. if there isn't, blackmail is sweet :P. jk

Thursday, 11 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home