Monday, April 23, 2007

Frustration

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

So I assume everyone has had the chance to play normal Nintendo right? Everyone has either played, or at least heard of Super Mario. Well, for those of us who have played it know just how frustrating it can get when you cannot get past a part and have to keep re-doing and re-doing it! Well I stumbled across this video (yes I know it's long) and cannot stop laughing! It reminds me so much of my brother and I when we used to play!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6204903272262158881&q=mario+frustration

Enjoy :)


Cheers

Andrew

2 Comments:

Blogger Myrica said...

That was awesome :):):) Kepp looking for random stuff to entertained

Tuesday, 24 April, 2007  
Blogger Andrew said...

That was a waist of time...but funny. Thanks Ross

Friday, 27 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home