Friday, November 05, 2010

Week Three Over

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, the third and final week of my practicum has come to an end and I really DO NOT want to go back to the university. I had such a blast with my students (even the difficult ones). On my way out of the school today I had several students slap me high-fives asking me if I could do my long practicum there as well. Such an awesome feeling. I cannot think of another job that I would want to to for the rest of my life more than teaching. I think PGSS is the place I want to be when I graduate!

I could not have asked for better reviews from my cooperating teacher and faculty advisor. They were really impressed with my profession growth and performance. My cooperating teacher really helped me overcome some of the fears that I had as a teacher. For one thing, he taught me to take chances and to try new things. Not being afraid to look foolish in front of the kids really helped me connect with them. I could not have asked for better students. I can only hope to be blessed with another awesome teacher and students for my long 10-week practicum.

That is all for now,

AR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home